Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{FREE Valentine's Day Printable}


"Keep Calm" signs are all the rage right now, and I love how they are a simple reminder to not stress. In a world where everyone is running a million miles a minuet the simple phrase is much needed. Valentines day is one of my favorite holidays, an extra special day to express our love to those most important in our lives. I made this Keep Calm Valentine's Day sign for anyone who wants to print it out! I was just thinking it would also be great printed out in a master bedroom all year round, so if you want it in a different color just e-mail me and I can do it for you! 

To download the file become a follower and go here HERE!

Stephanie at The Hands-On Housewife also made a darling Keep Calm Valentine's Day poster. Head on over to her site to check it out, you will fall in love with her blog. She also has a few other Valentine's Day printables that are darling.


Linked Up On:








Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


Photobucket

calm+breeze+banner+friday.jpg
Sumo Sweet Stuff

4 comments:

  1. Following back and very cute printables!!! Now I know what to put in one of my frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely adorable--thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your printables as well! I can't get the Valentine's one to download? It keeps telling me to upload a document to get access, which I can do, but then still doesn't download. :(

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so don't be afraid to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...